Wednesday 5 August 2015

 Week 2 - Highlights

School Cross Country - Persuasive Writing

Author: Olivia
In my opinion children should do the Cross Country so we get faster and better at running.

The most important reason why I think children should run in the School Cross Country is because we can get more exercise and we won't be over weight.

Another reason why children should run in the Cross Country is if we win we will feel good.

I believe we should do the Cross Country because we will feel proud if we win.

Author: Kaylea
In my opinion we should not have to run in the School Cross Country because we will waste our energy.

The most important reason why I think children should not run in the Cross Country is because children get tired and they can not do sport after school.

T think that children should not run in the School Cross Country because they waste all their energy.

Keep Beautiful Show


Science
"This week in science we have been learning about solids, liquids and gases." Sam




"We got to smash a popcorn seed because we wanted to try and change it's shape.  I know that a popcorn seed is a solid because it holds it shape unless you smash it!"  Izzy

"I liked when we looked at different materials and found out 
what a solid, liquid and gas was."  Dawson

The Penguin Planting Day


I see a lot of people woking together.
I hear the little blue penguins squealing like little girls.
I feel the fresh crash onto my face.
I smell everyones yummy lunch.
I taste my delicious potato sticks.
I wonder what will happen to the cute little blue penguins?
by Islay


2 comments:

  1. Another busy week last week Room 15? I wonder what you have been up to this week? I enjoyed reading your writing, my favourite idea was "I feel the fresh crash onto my face". It gives me a picture in my head Islay, you showed me it was a bit windy and cold without saying it, ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mrs D I have some questions for you. Do you do science at your class? Have you been inventing things? Have you been pulling beaks out of squids? Do you discover sea animals?
    From Dawson (Room 15)

    ReplyDelete